All Rentals are COVID 19 epidemic ready and safe, Rent with confidence.
Medela - Special Needs Haberman Feeder
Although most mothers and babies can breastfeed without special assistance, sometimes more help is needed. Premature babies, babies with specific impairments may require extra assistance. The Medela Special Needs Feeder helps ease feeding complications. For babies with nursing difficulties, particularly children with cleft lip/palate, weak babies or babies with Down's syndrome or other neurological difficulties. The SpecialNeeds Feeder is designed to allow the baby to use compression when they cannot create a vacuum to extract the liquid. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily, thanks to the slit valve mechanism.
• DESIGNED FOR BABIES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: For babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate
• SILT VALVE MECHANISM: Designed to allow the baby to use compression when they cannot create a vacuum to extract the liquid. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily
• THREE DIFFERENT FLOWS: The line mark on the teat helps the caregiver to find the right position
• STERILE PACKAGING: Disinfected and sterilized, can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use
• INCLUDES: Feeder with 80 ml Collection Container
• LOVED BY MOMS, RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: The world's leading brand in breastfeeding research, Medela has worked with researchers in breast milk for over 60 years, and is the #1 choice for hospitals and healthcare professionals around the world. Out multi-award winning breast pumps and accessories are used and loved by moms in over 100 countries.