Renting a breast pump may make sense for you, especially if you’re planning to breastfeed for 6 months or less. It is as simple as visiting our front desk, filling out a rental agreement, provide required documents, make a refundable deposit and walk out with your desired breast pump and accessories.
The Medela breast pump gives the necessary support to mothers when:
- Low milk production for mothers.
- When the nipples are sore and its painful to breastfeed.
- When you have a premature baby
- Multiple births eg. twins
- Working mothers
Breast pumps are very useful for working mothers, or mothers who are exclusively pumping or mothers who have breast implant surgery or have tight implants.
Symphony Double Breast Pump
Symphony breast pump is a hospital grade pump with low levels of noise and extremely efficient to work with. This pump is quite easy to operate. It works on 2 phase Expression Technology
- a. Phase 1 Stimulation Phase: This is just like a baby who initially sucks rapidly, which encourages the let down reflex
- b. Phase 2 Expression Phase: The pump automatically moves to a slower speed after two minutes allowing you to express your milk.
- The unique combination of rapid stimulation and slower expression makes pumping gentle, comfortable and efficient.
- The symphony pump helps to produce 18% more milk in mothers double pumping with 2-Phase Expression technology
- Made with the protective barriers that keep the pump sanitary and safe.
- The symphony includes 2 x pump sets with 24mm breast shields. Other shields are available in 21mm, 27mm, 30mm and 36mm