All Rentals are COVID 19 epidemic ready and safe, Rent with confidence.
Medela - Harmony Manual Breast Pump
Medela Harmony is an easy to use, versatile Manual Breast Pump designed for various breastfeeding situations - a simple solution for pumping, maintaining production, or expression of breast milk. Its portable and lightweight design also makes it easy to transport discreetly.
The breast pump includes a soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle - to utilise our research-based, patented 2-Phase Expression Technology. Through research, Medela has learned that there are two distinct phases of how babies breastfeed. The first phase, known as stimulation phase is when the baby first goes to the breast and sucks fast to initiate the milk flow. The second phase of expression occurs after milk flow or œlet-down� begins. During this phase, baby breastfeeds at a slower suck rate for continued milk flow. At Medela, we integrated this natural sucking behaviour into our breast pumps to create Harmony the first manual breast pump to offer 2-Phase Expression Technology. Harmony's single vacuum manual settings are easy to adjust, making the pumping experience convenient and more comfortable. Mothers have the flexibility to switch between the modes by adjusting the handle. This is the key to efficient breast pumping and a major reason why Medela is the leading breast pump recommended by doctors for new mothers. Mothers can significantly reduce the time taken to express, because the milk flows faster and more easily.
Assembly is easy, and the pump can be washed in a dishwasher or soapy water. Rinse well and air dry on a clean towel. Medelas microwave bags are a handy way to sanitise your pumping equipment and breastfeeding accessories quickly and safely.
Medela offers the Harmony manual breast pump with (1) PersonalFit 24mm breast shield for improved comfort and breastmilk efficient flow. Different sizes of breast shields are sold separately. Weve also included (1) 5 oz. breastmilk bottles with lid and stand and (1) valve as well as membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide.
• EASY AND CONVENIENT PUMPING: The Medela Harmony is an easy to use, versatile Manual Breast Pump designed for various breastfeeding situations - a simple solution for pumping, maintaining production, or expression of breast milk.
• UNIQUE 2-PHASE HANDLE: Unlike most other Manual Breast Pumps - the Medela Harmony features a unique 2-Phase handle, that lets moms replicate the stimulation and expression vacuum patterns which most closely reflect a baby's natural sucking rhythm. The soft-touch, ergonomic swivel handle design also makes manual pumping less tiring on the hands.
• EASY TO CLEAN AND DISINFECT: Cleaning and disinfection is a breeze - as the Medela Harmony features few parts and is easy and intuitive to assemble and disassemble.
• INCLUDES: (1) 5 oz/150 ml breast milk bottles with lid, bottle stand, (1) valve and
membranes, instructions for use, and a breastfeeding information guide. Compatible with most standard baby bottles and requires no batteries.
• LOVED BY MOMS, RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: The world's leading brand in breastfeeding research, Medela has worked with researchers in breast milk for over 60 years, and is the #1 choice for hospitals and healthcare professionals around the world. Our multi-award winning breast pumps and accessories are used and loved by moms in over 100 countries.