The Medela Spare Teats for Haberman Feeder is the ideal feeder accessory for your infant. This teat features a valve slit, which allows proper flow of milk. It has a three line marking in the teat, which indicates three levels of streams for regularized flow of milk. Product Features : Has a valve slit which allows the regulation of the flow Three lines on the side of the teat indicate three different streams: short line for minimum flow, average flow line medium and long line for maximum flow One-way valve prevents the intake of air from the child and allows him to swallow slowly Made of silicone material Should be replaced regularly, as shown in the instructions for use
• TEAT FOR SPECIAL NEEDS FEEDER: It is recommended to replace teat after every 3 months
• DESIGNED FOR BABIES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS: For babies who are unable to create a vacuum due to certain syndromes and neurological disorders, or because they were born with a cleft lip or palate
• THREE LINE MARKING: Indicates three level of streams for regularised flow of milk
• SILT VALVE MECHANISM: Designed to allow the baby to use compression when they cannot create a vacuum to extract the liquid. The one-way valve prevents air from entering the teat. The caregiver can control the milk flow easily
• STERILE PACKAGING: Disinfected and sterilized, can be reused after it has been cleaned in accordance with the instructions for use
• INCLUDES: Teat only
• LOVED BY MOMS, RECOMMENDED BY DOCTORS: The world's leading brand in breastfeeding research, Medela has worked with researchers in breast milk for over 60 years, and is the #1 choice for hospitals and healthcare professionals around the world. Our multi-award winning breast pumps and accessories are used and loved by moms in over 100 countries.